[WEB4LIB] RE: E-mail in libraries

Floyd Ingram fingram at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 19 23:55:45 EDT 1998

Thanks, Bill!  I am glad that the proponents of e-mail and chat access on
public PCs in the library do not work in my library.   Again, we have labs
to serve that PURPOSE!  For those who want to communicate with researchers
elsewhere or chat with classmates, we have places on campus for them.  As
for the faculty and staff, they have their own PCs.

Floyd Ingram
Columbia, South Carolina
E-mail: <mailto:fingram at mindspring.com>
Homepage: <http://fingram.home.mindspring.com>
"'Tis better to be flamed and burn than to drown in the deep waters of
silence."