[WEB4LIB] Library Automation Systems with Z39.50 Server?

Dennis C. Tucker dennis at hinet.palni.edu
Mon Oct 19 14:56:53 EDT 1998

On Mon, 19 Oct 1998, Min Liu wrote:
> Has anyone compiled a list of library automation systems with Z39.50
> server component (or supporting Z39.50 access) available?

	I have posted a hyperactive page of IOLS vendors at
http://incolsa.palni.edu/~dennis.  I have not tried to make a
determination as to which ones provide a Z39.50 server component, but
since things change so rapidly, the best way it to check each vendor's
site for the latest info.

Dennis C. Tucker, M.A.T., M.L.S., Project Hi-Net Director
INCOLSA (Indiana Cooperative Library Services Authority)
        Phone: (317) 298-6570 ext 103    FAX: (317) 328-2380
In-state WATS: (800) 733-1899 ext 103    e-mail: dennis at palni.edu

	  Home Page:	http://incolsa.palni.edu/~dennis
Project Hi-Net Page:	http://hinet.palni.edu