[WEB4LIB] map of website

Zeki CELIKBAS celikbas at itu.edu.tr
Thu Oct 15 09:13:25 EDT 1998

PowerMapper is a very interesting software and mapping any web
site lots of formats.  Here is somthing from their Web sites
Company Web Site (Electrum Multimedia):
http://www.electrum.co.uk/

Product Web Site (PowerMapper) :
http://www.electrum.co.uk/mapper/index.htm

 PowerMapper Standard allows web masters to simply create
graphical maps of their web sites.
PowerMapper helps webmasters develop and manage web sites
with powerful features for:

Mapping- create maps of any site on the World Wide Web

     Rapid Navigation - users can reach any page on your site by a
single click, without having to download any plug-ins or viewers

Customization - modify maps to match your needs

Validation - find pages with invalid HTML or broken links

Visualization - check consistency of site structure and graphic
design from one simple view