[WEB4LIB] Internet Use

Bryan Williams bryanw at esinet.net
Wed Oct 14 16:50:05 EDT 1998

Have you tried posting a policy of encouraging public humiliation.  If
someone sitting next to an offender were to stand up, and rather loudly
proclaim what the person sitting next to them were doing, the shame may
force them to quit.  Baring this, cut their logon privileges off or restrict
them to machines that are connected to a server that filters.