[WEB4LIB] Re: E-mail in libraries

Feng Shan fshan at iusb.edu
Wed Oct 14 12:57:38 EDT 1998

I'm not sure what kind of library you are talking about. Sounds like you
intend to have a comprehensive library that will keep a little bit of
everything. That might be true for huge size libraries, like NYPL, (not
its numerous branches though), but definitely not a feasible solution for
most of the libraries including academic, special, school, and public
libraries. Space, budget, personnel, won't allow for that.

My 1 cent.

Feng Shan
fshan at iusb.edu