Coin-op for printers

Floyd Ingram fingram at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 14 09:00:46 EDT 1998

Hey y'all,

We have an Electronic Reference Center with ten PC's and one HP LaserJet 5si
printer on a Novell network in our library.  Printing is a BIG problem.
Users waste a lot of paper...and our supply budget is running out fast.
What is/was your solution?  Are there good coin-op systems for a network of
PC's and printers?  What is the configuration?  Who are the vendors with the
solutions?  If you have a solution, how did it work for you?

Please reply directly  to one of my e-mail addresses.

MSC 25
Floyd Ingram
Director of Library Services
Benedict College
Columbia, South Carolina 29204-1086

Voice: (803) 253-5182 or 5181; Fax: (803) 540-2528
E-mail: < mailto:ingramf at benedict.edu> OR <mailto:fingram at mindspring.com>