[WEB4LIB] instaling multiple OSs on a single computer

CBailey512 at aol.com CBailey512 at aol.com
Thu Oct 8 21:19:36 EDT 1998

In a message dated 10/8/98, 4:00:06 PM, lium at ne-optometry.edu writes:

Hi all:

Does anyone know how to install multiple operating systems on a single
computer? I am especially concerned about installing: Windows95 &
Windows98, or English version Windows95 and Chinese version Windows95.

Thanks in advance.

- Melanie Liu>>

There are two software products available at most computer storest that might
fill the bill for you.

Partitionmagic and System Commander.Both allow for multiple operating systems
on the same cpu. I use Partitionmagic and think its serviceable and have read
several favorable reviews on System Commander.

Dave Bailey, Trustee
Hubbard Public Library