[WEB4LIB] Browser timers needed.

Glen Davies GLEN at rimu.cce.ac.nz
Thu Oct 1 17:14:20 EDT 1998

Hi

Fiju-Xerox are marketing a product here in New Zealand that does just
what you are wanting. A card reader (Cartadis TC11) connects to the
serial port of your PC. The reader takes mag stripe cards loaded with
a dollar value. To use the pc the user has to insert a card with
sufficient credit. The reader debits the required amount from the
card and sets the clock ticking. When the time is up the application
shuts down and if there is not enough credit on the card can't be
restarted.

Regards
Glen