Scan converters you have known and loved

Karen G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Tue Nov 3 00:12:46 EST 1998

I'm planning to purchase a scan converter (a widget that allows a computer
image to be projected on a television).  This is for very small group
instruction in a very small space, on a 25"? TV.  The computer in question
is a new (still in the box!) Dell Optiplex.  I've looked at a few available
widgets (up to and including the Maxmedia TV II Plus) and keep thinking...
so o.k., which one?  If you have experience with these things, I'd like to
hear from you.  Thanks!

Karen G. Schneider |  kgs at bluehighways.com http://www.bluehighways.com
Author: A Practical Guide to Internet Filters, Neal Schuman, 1997
Director, Garfield Library of Brunswick, NY  garfield at crisny.org