[WEB4LIB] Netscape

Hagen Amen hagena at nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us
Thu Nov 5 15:11:01 EST 1998

Cindy, javascript functions imbedded in html pages can change the
homepage quite simply. You need to make the "prefs.js" file read-only
and specify the home page as a locked preference. Take a look at my
example file to see what I mean.

http://hapc.multnomah.lib.or.us/amenh/netscape.html

As far as resizing the window, not really sure about that. Did you
restrict the ALT-SPACEBAR menu
(Resore,Move,Size,Minimize,Maximize,Close)?

Hagen Amen
MCL Automation Services