Misuse of Online ILL Forms?

Kenneth R Irwin kirwin at wittenberg.EDU
Tue Nov 24 12:55:59 EST 1998

Greetings all,

Our library (at a small liberal-arts college) is considering putting our
ILL forms on the web, but we aren't sure what degree of security to
implement. Does anyone have ILL forms that are NOT password/ID/etc
protected? Do they get misused (the ILL equivalent incorrigible
sophomores having an extra-anchovy pizza sent to the provosts office)?

I'm inclined to include some degree of security, but given the headache
it's giving us I thought I'd see what everyone else is doing first.

thanks for your help
ken

[/|\]  Ken Irwin  -=-  kirwin at wittenberg.edu  -=-  (937) 327-7594
|-+-|  Reference/Electronic Resources Librarian
[\|/]  Thomas Library, Wittenberg University

"'Un-American,' from what I hear, is meant to be an insult."
   -Barbara Kingsolver