[WEB4LIB]

Shirley Ainsworth shirley at ibt.unam.mx
Mon Nov 23 15:21:49 EST 1998

I expect you will find information through the cds-isis homepage
http://www.unesco.org/webworld/isis/isis.htm

There is also an associated discussion list
CDS-ISIS maintained at LISTSERV at NIC.SURFNET.NL

I believe there are several isis users making their information accesible
via the web.

saludos
Shirley Ainsworth
Bibliotecaria