[WEB4LIB] web classes

Diane K. Kovacs diane at kovacs.com
Sat Nov 21 07:55:12 EST 1998

Linda,
We haven't scheduled the final dates for live classes...but we're doing the
e-mail only classes...see http://www.kovacs.com/online.html  or you can see
the versions I did for Columbus Metro Libraries at
http://www.kovacs.com/cml/cml.html
Cordially,
Diane
>This seems to be a good time to ask for recommendations on good on-line
>web classes to take which would incorporate design specifically useful
>for public libraries. Any guidance would be much appreciated!
>Linda Draz

Diane K. Kovacs                                	| http://www.kovacs.com
Kovacs Consulting -                          	| fax: (330)225-0083
Specializing in Instructor-Led			| phone: (330)273-5032
Web-Based Training
http://www.kovacs.com/online.html
7th Ed. Directory of Scholarly and Professional E-Conferences
http://www.arl.org/scomm/edir/index.html
 _The Internet Trainer's Total Solution Guide_
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0471288322/002-1693589-5325203
_Cybrarians Guide to Successful Internet Programs and Services_
http://www.neal-schuman.com
(forthcoming?) _Health and Medicine on the Internet_
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1882208277/002-2591380-2197814