Sequence to log in Netterm

Karen G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Fri Nov 20 12:36:13 EST 1998

I'd like to get Netterm (32-bit version running on Windows 98) to
automatically log in to our online catalog when we launch it either from
within a browser or directly from a menuing program like Cybrarian.
Alternatively, if CRT, Simpterm, WinQVT etc are easier to configure with an
automatic login, suggestions are welcome.  The OPAC is still telnet-based
(hopefully, that will change soon).  After launching the program and
telnetting to the catalog (telnet://uhlan.uhls.lib.ny.us) we then (for now)
type GUEST (we will get our "own" catalog-only accounts when we have
finished linking our collection).
Karen G. Schneider |  kgs at bluehighways.com http://www.bluehighways.com
Author: A Practical Guide to Internet Filters, Neal Schuman, 1997
Director, Garfield Library of Brunswick, NY  garfield at crisny.org