[WEB4LIB] Re: <BUYER BEWARE> Copley/Arlington Winter Web Workshops

David P. Miller dmiller at curry.edu
Fri Nov 20 09:37:17 EST 1998

I subscribed to one of Mr. Copley's original tutorials, on using Gopher (!)
back in 1993 or so. I found that sequence very useful, and based on it I
subscribed to one of his early tutorials on web use. However, once I started
receiving those tutorials (this is probably around 1994, strictly Lynx-
based for me), I felt that the content was going astray. It didn't seem to
get me to the heart of the matter, as the Gopher sequence did, so I dropped
it in the middle (though I did receive the rest of the tutorials, I ignored
them). I've read regular complaints about his services off and on since then.

David Miller
Levin Library, Curry College
Milton, MA
dmiller at curry.edu