Telnet in Internet Explorer 4.0

Thomas Dowling tdowling at ohiolink.edu
Fri May 29 21:37:05 EDT 1998

In Win95 and NT4, both MSIE and Netscape 4.x refer to the system's "File
Type" association for "URL: Telnet Protocol".  I see there has already been
a post on how one telnet app can set this itself; the more general way to do
it is to open Windows Explorer (not Internet Explorer) and go to
View/Options/File Types.

Thomas Dowling
Ohio Library and Information Network
tdowling at ohiolink.edu