Releases of Librowse

Jeff Bobicki bobicki at amigo.net
Thu May 28 00:03:54 EDT 1998

Hi !

I want to clarify the various versions of Librowse so everyone knows just
what is happening. There have been 5 versions of Librowse developed. As of
this date, only 2 have been released. They will all be released when I am
satisfied they are ready. Every version is released free of charge.

Librowse
   released 3-23-98
   includes personal web server
                 junkbuster
                 patron logging

Librowse Lite
   released 4-15-98
   no patron logging
   no junkbuster
   manual install (can be difficult)

Librowse98
   due for release 6-98 (I should not release before Win98 should I ?!)
   allows customized install
   includes junkbuster
                 uses built in Win98 web server
                 patron logging

LibrowseNT4
   due probably June 98
   like Librowse98 but accounts for directory structure of NT4

LibrowseNT5
    no release set ... no test sites available to me
    NT5 still in Beta itself
    like LibrowseNT4 but yet another directory structure

Mac version ... Just Started

There ya go ...

See Ya !! Jeff & K