CSS2 and Core Styles

Michael Sauers msauers at bcr.org
Thu May 14 13:20:37 EDT 1998

Right now I teach two classes in HTML and have most of the students begging
for a third.  I plan on offering a third class eventually which would cover
CSS.  Unfortunately it doesn't look like I do it until out next calendar
session which starts in Feb. 1999.  The reason being is that most libraries
are still using 3.x browsers which don't support CSS at all.  Those that do
have 4.x browsers, most have Netscape and it doesn't fully support CSS.  I'm
waiting for the 5.x browsers before teaching CSS.

           Michael Sauers, Internet Trainer
       Bibliographical Center for Research (BCR)
            Aurora, CO :: msauers at bcr.org
                www.bcr.org/~msauers
           The WWW Library Directory is @
           www.webpan.com/msauers/libdir/
  "Never underestimate the Internet. Manipulate it.
     Respect it. But don't try to dominate it."
            -Jerry Yang (Yahoo! Founder)
Opinions expressed are my own unless otherwise noted.