CSS2 and Core Styles

Tim Knight TKnight at smtp-gw.lsuc2.lsuc.on.ca
Thu May 14 09:31:35 EDT 1998

Unfortunately, my Netscape 2.01 on my trusty 486
at the office only reads the plain HTML on a grey
background.  So although I appreciate Mr.
Dowling's and Mr. Lott's excellent comments, and
understand the advantages that style sheets offer,
there is still a compatability issue here, isn't there?
On the other hand, I guess these results fall into
what Roy Tennant would consider as "failing
gracefully".

Tim Knight
tknight at lsuc.on.ca

P.S. Some day soon I'm going to get a
<strong>real</strong> computer.

>>> Robert Cameron <cameron at loyno.edu>
05/13/98 10:47pm >>>
>Regarding suggestions that there are HTML tags
to do much of what CSS
>offers, I invite attempts to duplicate
>http://gold/tdowling/caucus-race.html in HTML
without CSS.

>tdowling at ohiolink.edu

Just in case you're any slower than I am, Mr.
Dowling's well-made point is actually at:

http://gold.ohiolink.edu/tdowling/caucus-race.html