ADA guidelines for webpages?

Mark Gooch Mark.Gooch at law.csuohio.edu
Wed May 13 14:51:08 EDT 1998

I received a message from another list with the DOJ response to a
request from Sen. Harkin on this matter.  For fear of including
copyright material I will give you a link to one copy of it that I found
doing a quick search.  I have verified the cite from which the
information is derived.  Here's the link:

http://www.disrights.org/data/doj.webaccess.txt

Mark

--
Mark D. Gooch                                Cleveland State University
Government Information Librarian   1801 Euclid Ave.
                            Mark.Gooch at law.csuohio.edu
                     http://www.law.csuohio.edu/lawlibrary/

"I guess we still have some bugs to work out,"
 --Bill Gates at Comdex 98 in Chicago as Windows98 crashed on him