Increasing Access to the Internet

rjtiess at juno.com rjtiess at juno.com
Tue May 12 20:49:57 EDT 1998

Dear Nicole,

While it's certain not to be the cure-all for your
situation, consider Juno (http://www.juno.com).
It allows people without the Internet to access
e-mail at home via a dial-up account.  Juno has
a number of dial-up locations (no 1-800), and I've
been using it for some time now--even after I
got Internet access at home.  It's easy to install
and use, and it should increase your listserv
subscriber base by a few more users.

Take care, and good luck.

Yours,
Robert