Increasing Access to the Internet

Nicole Bossard (Kate Bronislawski) BRONISLK at gunet.georgetown.edu
Tue May 12 18:19:12 EDT 1998

Hello List Members,
Please put your thinking caps on for this one.   I administer  a listserv for
an organization that supports local communities to create comprehensive
integrated systems of care for children/youth with special needs and
their families.  Our listserv is in the beginning stages, and not getting
great response from our members.

Here's the problem:

Many of our members don't have access to email and
the Web from their homes.  Can you all provide some suggestions on
how our members, from all over the country, might be able to access
these electronic resources from libraries?

Any information/suggestions would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Nicole