Virus Anxiety

Jeff Bobicki bobicki at amigo.net
Wed May 6 21:21:52 EDT 1998

Hi Susan

I have addressed this issue extensively with Libraries and have a web page
on this very subject in my Technical Area.

Go to http://home.amigo.net/bobicki/

Go to the technical area and go to the "antivirus" page. I think you will
be surprised at what you see there.

Best Regards

Jeff Bobicki
Technical Consultant
Colorado Southwest Regional Library System