Silverplatter Web?

David Goodman dgoodman at phoenix.Princeton.EDU
Wed May 6 16:30:20 EDT 1998

We have been doing this for over a year now. At first there were major
problems with response time, availability, and changing access codes when
additional disks were loaded at SP.
However, for the last 4 months it has been working very well and very
smoothly, and we will move additional databases to that mode of access as
much as we can.

David Goodman, Princeton University Biology Library
dgoodman at pucc.princeton.edu            609-258-3235