Jeff's new website

Jeff Bobicki bobicki at amigo.net
Sun May 17 21:24:26 EDT 1998

Hi !!

Introducing my new website ...

Lilith Fair '98 .. A Celebration of Women in Music ... A Guide to Colorado
and New Mexico concerts, ticket info, Artist links, midi's,  maps  and news.

A member of the Official Lilith Fair Webring and the Shadows Webring.

I just have to think that the respect I have gained over the past couple of
years working with Librarians ... (almost all of you being women) had
something to do with me wanting to do this.

http://home.amigo.net/bobicki/lilith1.html

Best Regards,

Jeff Bobicki
Technical Consultant  Colorado Southwest Regional Library System