Response to comments

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Sat May 16 14:14:40 EDT 1998

Wow! There is so much here to on which I want to comment that I don't know
where to start, so I won't. What I *will* do is give my standard advice
whenever someone starts giving a lot of markup and site management advice.
Since there are many differences of opinion on this activity, as there are
in almost any field of endeavor, it's a good idea to go look at the site
of the person giving you the advice (such as http://www.banjo.com/ in this
case). If the site reflects what you believe to be good practice, then pay
attention to the advice. If it doesn't, then don't. This can be a highly
personal thing, as we know from the diversity of sites out there. So judge
for yourself. Thanks,
Roy