Librowse Release (fwd)

Peter Scott scottp at moondog.usask.ca
Fri Mar 27 21:55:18 EST 1998

Forwarded on behalf of Jeff Bobicki <bobicki at amigo.net>

I have developed a specialized browser for libraries based upon Netscape
4.02 and newer for Windows 95 and Windows 98. It is called Librowse and is
free of charge.

It incorporates lots of neat stuff for libraries.

Check it out !

Full documentation on this project is available on my web site:

http://home.amigo.net/bobicki/library3.htm

It is available at:

ftp://ftp.colosys.net/pub/Software/Pc/jeff

Get both:
librowse.exe  (self extracting file) and
README.txt  (a small readme file)

It is about 2.7 Megs in size and is tightly compressed so should take a
typical 28.8 connect about 30 minutes to get.

Enjoy !!!

Jeff Bobicki
Technical Consultant Colorado Southwest Regional Library System