Non-web technical questions like this one

stjones at umbc.edu stjones at umbc.edu
Wed Mar 18 08:52:47 EST 1998

There are a fair number of questions that get posted to this list that
would probably be better posted to usenet groups.  I personally find
usenet an excellent source of technical information.  Questions like the
one below can be nicely handled under comp.os.ms-windows.networking.* (5
groups on my usenet provider) or comp.os.ms-windows.nt.* (12 groups).

Steve Jones