Printing from Netscape

Anny Khoubesserian arevod at mail.med.cornell.edu
Tue Mar 17 16:42:52 EST 1998

Don't know if this has come up before but if it has I apologize.  Recently
one of our patrons tried to print 263 citations from the Science Citation
Index, the Web version.  However, she could only print a certain number
between 100 - 115 before she got a message saying that Netscape was out of
memory.  She tried to download it onto a diskette and although she did not
get the "out of memory" message, it did not go beyond 115.  Has anyone had
the same problem and if yes what could be done?  We did increase the
Netscape memory but it did not help much.

Thanks

Anny Khoubesserian
Information Services Coordinator
Cornell University Medical College