WS_FTP settings

emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com emiller at smtpgwy.isinet.com
Tue Mar 17 13:48:00 EST 1998

Elizabeth -

Open WS_FTP.  Adjust the menus to where you want them.  Click on the options
button and select the "Sessions" option. Look for the box that says "Save
Directory Names" and click on it.  It will save your opening and destination
directories.  I am running the Windows 95 version, but the older versions had
the same setting options.

Hope this helps.

Elisa Miller                                          "Whatever you can do or
Institute for Scientific Information        dream you can, begin it.
3501 Market Street                            Boldness has genius, power
Philadelphia, Pa 19104                       and magic in it."
(215)386-0100 x 1395                                             Goethe
emiller at isinet.com
URL - http://www.isinet.com