Technical Question

Chris Gray cpgray at library.uwaterloo.ca
Sat Mar 14 20:30:52 EST 1998

I've just been experimenting with a shareware application called InterLeap
that displays a small box for entering URLs. It uses the installed browser
and will launch the browser if it isn't already running. It is a separate
application, so it moves to the background when the browser is the active
window. It seemed to work as advertised but it can't be resized and I
found it visually overwrought.

It is available at http://www.jorsm.com/~eggman/interleap

Chris Gray
Library Systems