MacSite Searcher 4.2.3

Jennifer Sarber jsarber at statelib.lib.in.us
Sat Mar 14 13:46:46 EST 1998

I am having problems with MacSite Searcher.

When I was practicing with it I could get it to create an index of my
web site.  Now that I want to put it into action, when I type in the url
to my web server with the /macsite_searcher.admin.fcgi, I get an error
message: Error! The file you requested was not available.  It was
working before.

I have tried to contact www.blueworld.com but there is no longer any
link for MacSite Searcher

Does anyone know where I can get technical help for MacSite Searcher?

What I would like to do is create some type of search engine that will
search our web site only.  Maybe someone else knows a different software
that I can use.

Is any one using Frontier?

Sincerely,
Jennifer