Community Information Networks

Matt Theobald theobald at ai.org
Tue Mar 10 19:28:17 EST 1998

Greetings Web4libbers, (C:

I'd be happy to share information about the vision of the Indiana Digital
County Network. see http://www.indico.net

I am moving to Des Moines in about two weeks, so I'll be busy on the
state presence.

I have learned much from you all over the last three years.

Thanks,

                                                 Matthew S. Theobald, MLS
Application Developer
(Indiana Community Network Association)            150 West Market Street
Access Indiana Information Network                              Suite 530
                                             Indianapolis, Indiana  46204
w w w . i c n a . a i . o r g                     3 1 7 . 2 3 3 . 2 1 0 8