Need for a new list?

Wen, Shixing swen at fgcu.edu
Fri Mar 6 13:02:44 EST 1998

I'd prefer that we keep everything related to the web, including programming
issues, on one list. If someone is not interested in such topics, they can
simply delete such messages. For those who are interested in various aspects
of the web, we won't need to subscribe to different listservs.

Shixing Wen
Florida Gulf Coast University