FTP

Richard Gwozdz r.gwozdz at snet.net
Thu Mar 5 08:17:35 EST 1998

Hi,
        I'm trying to build an HTML page that accesses an ftp site.  The
WEB
Page is NT/IIS password protected.  In other words when trying to access
the page the user is prompted for a user id and password.  Are those
user ids and passwords stored in some environmental variables?

What I'm trying to do is set up a hyperlink to an ftp and send the
password and user id by :

This works when I send the actual user_id and password but how can I
capture them in variables and send the variables.

Thanks,

Rich