Software for generating a text-only mirror site?

Vladislav S. Davidzon davidzon at metronet.lib.mi.us
Wed Mar 4 22:50:02 EST 1998

Lynx is a text web browser which is still very much alive.
http://lynx.browser.org for more information.  It is available
for both Unix and Windows, however it does not create web
pages, as it is simply a browser, not an editor.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Vladislav Davidzon
Technology Assistant, Farmington Community Library
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.
Small people always do that, but the really great make you
feel that you, too, can become great." -- Mark Twain