Manual Proxies and Netscape Communicator

Charles A. Summerhill casummerhill at librarylrc.uams.edu
Wed Mar 4 15:45:35 EST 1998

Take a look at a program called "RoadBlock" from Sandhill Solutions
(http://www.sandsol.com/). Cheap ($19.00) shareware that can be set up on
any Win95 and/or WinNT station and provide simplified proxy services (okay,
really just blocking DNS services). Can be setup to allow only certain
sites, or block certain sites. It is what I use.

Hope this helps.

--Charles A. Summerhill
  LibraryLRC Network Guy
  http://www.librarylrc.uams.edu/