how to print "source file", plus a mild rant

Wilfred Drew drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Wed Mar 4 10:06:36 EST 1998

I tried it as well on a source view page.  I got a message that there was
nothing to print after I clicked on okay for the print dialogue.  I also
beg to differ on the use of so-called short cut keys working in all or most
Windows applications.  That should be the case but is not necessarily so.
Control A for example does not always select everything in a window.  There
are some others I vaguely remember but don't remember the details.  There
are enough exceptions that it is very frustrating to me.

--
Wilfred Drew (Call me "Bill"); Associate Librarian (Systems, Reference)
SUNY College of Ag. & Tech.;   P.O. Box 902;  Morrisville, NY 13408-0902
E-mail: DREWWE at MORRISVILLE.EDU powwow:drewwe at wedrew.lib.morrisville.edu
AOL Instant Messenger:BillDrew2
Phone: (315)684-6055 or 684-6060 Fax: (315)684-6115
Homepage: <http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/>
Not Just Cows: <http://www.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/njc/?ng>
LibraryLinks: <http://www.morrisville.edu/pages/library/>
Address Book Card available upon request (v-card)