Public Web Printing

Brian D. Jennison bjenn at pcisys.net
Mon Mar 2 09:01:12 EST 1998

  I was wondering what some are doing in regards to printing from public
Web-Access stations.  We have need for patrons to be able to print specific
parts of a web page as opposed to all 30 pages that one may contain.  I'd
like some kind of utility that would alert patrons as to how many pages
they are about to print.  Ideally this utility would allow the printing of
only selected text, current page, specific pages, and/or all the pages.

  We are running Netscape 4.04 on NT 4.0 workstations.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Brian
Pikes Peak Library District