Front Page

Vladislav S. Davidzon davidzon at metronet.lib.mi.us
Tue Mar 24 17:08:18 EST 1998

To my knowledge, Netcom does not support the FrontPage
extensions.  This however does not mean that you can't
post your site on the web.  If you have server web space
on Netcom (I am not sure about their web page policy) you
should be able to simply FTP the website to their web server
without any problems.  Simply FTP up all the files (.jpg, .gif,
.html, etc) to the server, naming one of the files index.html

Hope this helps!

Vladislav Davidzon
Technology Assistant, Farmington Community Library
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.
Small people always do that, but the really great make you
feel that you, too, can become great." -- Mark Twain