Need for a new list?

Ross, Rosemary RROSS at cgcc.cc.or.us
Mon Mar 9 16:48:00 EST 1998

I agree with this.  Being the only librarian in a small library, creator of
the library's homepage, the reference-automation-BI- etc. librarian it is a
big time saver for me to have all that is in web4lib as now.   Seeing the
more technical threads has helped me with several things, & some were
forwarded to the campus computer guru (who keeps the library
computers-Internet-databases-printing-CD-ROMs-server going).

May of the technical topics are interrelated to access, how to ..., and
policy issues.

Rosemary Ross, Librarian           rross at cgcc.cc.or.us
Columbia Gorge Community College
The Dalles OR