School lIbrary homepage

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Sat Mar 7 17:37:57 EST 1998

The Library Web Manager's Reference Center, a service of Web4Lib at
http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/faq.html lists two directories of
school libraries:

* School Libraries on the Web: A Directory</A> - by Linda Bertland,
Stetson Middle School, Philadelphia, PA at
http://www.voicenet.com/~bertland/libs.html
* School Library and Librarian Web Pages by Peter Milbury at
http://wombat.cusd.chico.k12.ca.us/~pmilbury/lib.html

If anyone knows of other directories, please let me know. Thanks,
Roy