new list membership

Patricia A. Kearney warwell1 at ibm.net
Sat Mar 7 13:01:29 EST 1998

Laura Schmitt wrote...

>please include the poor library students who are trying to develop the technical >skills to function in our future profession

I agree with Laura. I subscribed to W4L on the advice of the instructor
of a
digital libraries course I'm taking, and it has been a great help in
clarifying many of the issues I've encountered. The new list sounds as
if it will be even more helpful, especially as this is the career path I
hope to follow. Please let us know what you decide.

Thank you.

Patty Kearney
MLS Candidate
Florida State University