mail configuration

Bruce Pomerantz brucep at PioneerPlanet.infi.net
Fri Mar 6 23:40:34 EST 1998

Before cig4lib becomes a reality, I have what I hope is a basic
question.

I access listservs such as Web4Lib at home (no time at work) and being
paid a typical librian's salary, that should explain why I am using a
486 computer, Windows 3.0 operating system, and Netscape for my browser
and email.

With the Netscape mail window, I have checked "wrap long lines" at the
"View" drop down list.  Yet, at times, when I receive email from certain
individuals, the lines do not wrap.

Is there something further that I can do to get the lines to wrap or is
it up to them and what should I advise them to do?  (Also, if I do
inform them what to do, is that the 'Net equivalent of telling someone
they have hallitosis? )

Thanks

Bruce Pomerantz
St. Paul, MN