Mac Question

Michael Dargan darganm at iren.net
Mon Jun 29 14:27:12 EDT 1998

Hello--

I've been using Netscape Navigator "Standalone" 4.05 on Win95 machines
with good success.  I've had good luck disabling the preferences by
renaming prefui32.dll.  I've recently been assigned some very nice
donated Macintosh 7500s.  I've placed Nav. 4.05 Standalone on these
machines, but do not see how to disable preferences.  Is there a
Macintosh equivalant to my Win95 strategy?

Thanks

---
Michael J. Dargan                               office: 319 291 4496
Technical Systems Administrator                    fax: 319 291 6736
Waterloo and Cedar Falls Public Libraries         Waterloo, IA 50701