WinSelect and WinU

Dale E. Goodell goodeld at wou.edu
Tue Jun 23 16:27:47 EDT 1998

I'm working on an upgrade of our public workstations to Windows 95
and Netscape Navigator 4.05.  I'm considering purchasing:

     1)   WinSelect KIOSK (the current version is 3.31) to secure the
           menus within Netscape.

     2)  WinU from Bardon to secure Windows 95 itself and to provide
          a menu/desktop interface.

I would be interested in hearing from others who have implemented
this combination.  How has this worked for you?  What problems
or difficulties have you encountered (and hopefully resolved)?  Any
other recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Dale E. Goodell
User Support Analyst