MARCit

BRENDA_LMN at LMN.LIB.AL.US BRENDA_LMN at LMN.LIB.AL.US
Mon Jun 22 13:33:05 EDT 1998

I am researching MARCit as a project in a library school course I am
taking.  I have downloaded the sample offered at the website at
http://www.marcit.com , but I was disappointed when I tried it.
I wonder, does the real program do more than the sample?
My team-mate and I need to interview someone who is using MARCit--
she needs to as a reference person a few questions and I need to
ask a cataloger.  If you are using MARCit, could you please let
us know.
Thank you so much.

Brenda Parris Sibley
Network Cataloger - Library Management Network - Decatur, AL
Brenda_LMN at LMN.lib.al.us   http://www.lmn.lib.al.us
Part-Time Cataloger - Calhoun Community College - Decatur, AL
Library School Student (again!) - University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa
Home: bparris at hiwaay.net   http://home.hiwaay.net/~bparris
Library Links: http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Coffeehouse/3321/library.html