Announcement: major site revision

Barbara Stewart stew at library.umass.edu
Mon Jun 22 07:16:52 EDT 1998

Better late than never!

On that same date, Thomas Dowling wrote:

> This is not a criticism, but I'm curious about what etiquette issues other
> people see in presenting Site A completely within a frame at Site B.  It
> isn't something I would ever do without permission (if I used frames, that
> is), but assuming I wasn't making it look like my own work, I'm not sure I
> can quite put my finger on why not.

This problem has been resolved by the ever capable webmaster at University
of California San Diego, George Janczyn. To each link, he added

"_top" like the example below:

This allows the original URL to appear in the location box as it should.
Thanks again, George!

Barbara Stewart
Latin American Cataloger
University of Massachusetts Amherst