CD-ROM Databses

Mignon Morse library at wylie.tx.us
Thu Jun 18 15:16:46 EDT 1998

The Smith Public Library has received a grant to purchase a cd-rom tower
and software.  I am interested in SIRS, NEWSBANK, and other resources
that would be helpful to public library patrons doing research.  I would
like to get some feedback from other libraries.  Would you please answer
my questionnaire and send it back by email?  Thanks for your assistance.
Please excuse any duplication.

What CD-ROM resources does your Library offer?

Which ones are used the most?

Do you keep stats on the usage?  If so, what software do you use?  (We
are running on Windows NT.)

Are they networked through a tower or cd-rom changer?  We are purchasing
a cd-rom tower with 7 changers.

Any recommendations or comments:

--
  Mignon Morse