Everyone's Menubuilder - IMPORTANT note

Jan Lindquist exlibris at bigfoot.com
Thu Jun 18 10:37:54 EDT 1998

Hi -
In my description of the command line statement we use to run Netscape in
Menubuilder, I forgot to note that Menubuilder seems to be a 16-bit program
and does not recognize 32-bit file names like "program files". You will need
to use the name that DOS has assigned to that directory, usually "progra~1",
but you should do a directory check in DOS to be sure. The real command line
should look something like this: "C:\progra~1\netscape\program\netscape.exe
http://www.biblio.org/fairfld/fairfld.htm"

Sorry for the omission, Jan L.

Jan Lindquist  < jlind at biblio.org >
Reference Librarian, Fairfield Public Library
Fairfield, Connecticut 05430